From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Ravi Chivukula
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 12:42 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Religious delusional beliefs & the myth of the
invincible, infallible Goddess

Well dear Rory - this is a post from Ammachi free speech zone Yahoo group -
Amma's deluded, deceived devotees are keeping me busy for the last week and I'm
having a lot of fun.

Currently the archives are not public, because it so happened Amma's devotees
indulged in personal attacks - character attacks, and the owner/moderator Jim
was absent for that entire duration (last July/Aug to June this year). I was
also banned after the interim moderator Rick handed over the moderatorship to
some pro-Amma fanatic (don't ask me why).

I didn’t want to do it any more.