Right dude! Eat a *little* contaminated Salmon twice a week, do samyama on
*glowing* and we'll evolve to be radioactive tolerant.Simple as that!

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Lifeboat Hour this week

I think it is important for wise people to stay informed and not stick
their heads in the sand.  I used attend a monthly jyotish get together
and at one meeting when we were discussing the Lewinsky affair a woman
asked "who is Monica Lewinsky?"  We all dropped our jaws and looked
astonished.  She said she never paid attention to news. When wise folks
do nothing then evil triumphs.

Mike says we may all need to the southern hemisphere.  For years I've
had this tune rattling around in my head like the old movie or drive-in
concession stand ad "let's go out to the lobby" but "let's all move down
to South America."  At least they have better health care.

But Ruppert also likes to discuss consciousness which I suppose because
I only had time to listen to the first half of his show he does in the
second half since he was segueing to that.

And we could do samyama to morph into creatures on which radioactivity
has no effect.