Dear Sister Share,

Tea leaves are for dumping back into the garden.  Moving to 2000'
altitude, will not protect from a "coming deluge."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIKLZPd0UE
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNIKLZPd0UE>

A Mobile home is fine. A one room one, is not really practical, for if
there was any damage to happen to that one room from inside or outside
predicaments, it means one would have to find another place to live
while repairs are underway.
Better off moving into a one room cave, for that matter. Not in
Yellowstone, though.
Better off with a Prevost.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Bhairitu, I've definitely become more informed since participating in
the Funny Farm Lounge which is a bit of an irony IMHO. Prior to that I
only saw the yahoo news headlines. Oh, and daily newsletters from Reader
Supported News. My family used to surprise me with news bits but not so
much any more. Anyway, they are staunch Republicans so one aims not to
spoil Christmas with political conversations!

> I know one woman, an Amma devotee, who is planning to retire in Costa
Rico, another who is considering Mexico. As for me, I'm still trying to
figure out if we're headed for a broiler or a deep freeze situation. But
since Ravi's post about the tiny house,  I've been contemplating a
mobile home.

> The palm leaf reader who comes to FF twice and year and whom I've
consulted once, is famous for saying: what good is vastu if you're under
water? He tells everyone to move to 2000 ft or higher in order to avoid
the coming deluge. Hey, maybe it's all about lifeboats (-:

> ________________________________

any fish from there actually. And I've heard that the price of it has
plummeted. And then I saw a news article claiming to list the five fish
that are still safe to eat! That article indicated to me that *they*
know that we know what Fukushima hath wrought. though I think to be
really honest I must say, what we have wrought. Don't we all have to
take some responsibility for it? Anyway, I haven't listened to the radio
show yet but read the short essay, stopped breathing momentarily at the
bit about the Tokyo aquifer. My answer to all this is to meditate and
pursue my own healing as best as I can. Is there something more to be
done, do you think? Thank you for posting.