*sigh*

Yeah you figured out my Grandpa Xeno - in the absence of his Universal,
abstract constructs he turns into a graceless, tactless douche-bag.

But you know what that creepy, cold, heartless bastard may have never
fallen in love, may have never sung a song in joy or pain, may never have
played an instrument, written poetry, loved any children or pets, but he
certainly loves me !!! Because his Universal, abstract constructs fail once
I start messing with his big head and so he will be always be redeemed
because that bitter, sullen old man loves me.