Well first thing Grandpa Xeno needs to understand is I do not approach
matters of heart like him, like some cold, psychopathic, "bone-a-babe"
clinical experiments. I'm a real sensitive, compassionate, vulnerable
lover. As it is I find it hard to fall in love and I was apparently cursed
and the existence played a cruel, twisted joke by making me fall in love
with a woman who is currently fantasizing on Amma. So yeah you all have to
deal with my sexually frustrated insults in the interim :-)