Did Rick have a valid Dome badge when he created FFL?

________________________________
 From: Buck <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2013 5:06 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The New FFL Moderator

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "RoryGoff" <rorygoff@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> > >

> > > It's okay Rory..  We are all going to see people differently and they are
> > > going to either appeal to us or not appeal to us. There are so many
> > > personalities here and I am not sure there is one single person that
> > > everyone unanimously likes - except Alex!
> > >
> > Ha! True enough, Ann. I just forgot for a bit what it was like here
> >

> Dear FFL and Mr. Archer;
>
> Om Okay so everyone likes Alex.  And, evidently nobody likes me on FFL
> because nobody mentions that Buck does posts here where they would list all
> the supposed fabulous writers here [or] they even would suggest that Buck
> should become the new FFL moderator when Alex was just recently trying to beg
> off on the job.  As he was saying that if the FFL list does reverts back to
> the saner posting limits of 50 or lower per week following this unlimited
> experiment in dilution that he'd [Alex] would still run the post-count but
> not the managing of people [membership] here.  *Alex writes: [I'll happily
> keep the post count script running
> and handle subscriptions and other helpful stuff as needed, but keeping track
> of
> who overposts and killing/reinstating posting privileges needs to be done by
> someone else.]

Well by me hell yes, being one of the only practicing mediators here, one of
the eldest FFL members [formative], one of the few to actually have a valid
Dome badge here, an Iowa bred, born and raised meditator, sensitive as I am to
the enormous community nuance and great potential that a spiritual FFL could
actually have in the world, as one who actually lives in Fairfield and uses a
Fairfield, Iowa zip code, who in fact has spent a whole lot of face time in
front of Maharishiji himself and also one who knows most all the major
characters cast in the whole storyline,  Buck is the obvious choice for the job
and nobody dared say it.  Buck is built for the job and nobody even dares
suggest his name to run this place.  Everyone may likes Alex but get real
cowards, vote Buck for FFL Enforcenator to bring order and respect back to FFL.
Sincerely,
-Buck in the Dome