Judy, duplicate posts of yours showed up on ffl board.

Also in my email. I have been getting duplicates of misc. people through out
the day, in my email box. Very strange. Delayed posts too. Responses from this
morning from different posters, showing up all day, out of sync.
Don't know how else to explain it, I was just living with the "bug," and
ignoring it annoying act. hahah