Hey Mr. Price, Bob,

May I suggest this style of a C & W song for Ravi's campaign.
  I just love Patsy's voice youtu.be/lx5TZiReKtE?t=25s
or
  Ms. Wilma Burgess (brave beautiful openly lesbian country singer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI1-K5YbEk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZI1-K5YbEk>
Getting Ravi in the mood for country. Or there always is this song style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_eBvXGTQ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sco_eBvXGTQ>    "call me darling, you
never even call me by my name. mm"

BTW, tentative NE, until my plane ticket arrives... I'll cover the
whole southwestern and the whole lower eastern seaboard until then,
okay?