--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "bobpriced" <bobpriced@...> wrote:

> As I'm sure he knows, I'm a huge fan of Turq's posts; so I'm wondering
> if anyone
> would be kind enough to translate this one for me, particularly the last
> paragraph.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSjwU8gEsI>
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , turquoiseb  wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Michael Jackson mjackson74@
> wrote:
> > >
> > > That is interesting - I don't understand why you deplore
> > > the act because of who he did it with? You know the
> > > women and don't like them or what?
> >
> > I'm going to steer your thread in a slightly different
> > direction, if you don't mind. For me, one of the most
> > puzzling things about the whole spiritual-teachers-
> > boning-their-students thang is that often I really,
> > really don't "get" the attraction, from the woman's
> > side.
> >
> > Call me guilty of being a lifelong straight guy, but
> > I simply don't understand women who would find Maharishi
> > Mahesh Yogi sexually *attractive* enough to want to have
> > sex with him. Charismatic, maybe, depending on your stan-
> > dards for that concept. The next thing to god in their
> > minds, possibly.
> >
> > But sexually attractive? I just don't get it.
> >
> > With some *other* teachers, of both sexes, I can definitely
> > see them being considered sexually attractive by their
> > students. I mean, like all of her male followers, I sprung
> > a woodie for Gangaji when I met her. :-) And I've certainly
> > met male spiritual teachers who would be swooned over even
> > by women who had no idea they were spiritual teachers,
> > because they were hot!
> >
> > But I honestly don't get it with Maharishi. I can see many
> > reasons for a woman devotee wanting to have sex with him,
> > most of them closely tied to the word "devotee," but I
> > find it difficult to imagine many of them wanting to
> > bone him because he was...uh...just so bonable.

As far as I can tell Barry is a bit like a dog, worrying over bones. I think he
means something like stewing bones or maybe it's Marylebones but for sure they
include thigh bones. Whatever it is I believe he is fairly devoted to them -
including Milk Bones. Honestly, the old dog just can't seem to help himself
from digging up old bones or perhaps he's just pining over lost bones or bones
that never materialized at all. Yes, I think I may have cracked the mystery
here of the last paragraph, at least it feels like I might have; I can feel it
in my bones.