---  Duveyoung <no_reply@...> wrote:

> We were all born in Kali Yuga, which means none of us had what it took to get
> enlightened for the three previous yugas.
>
> Yep, toads.  All of us.
>
> Seriously, is it any wonder that we ended up HOPPING as our spiritual
> practice?
>
> Edg

Good to see you here,Duvey.

The concept of Yugas is a symbolic, allegorical, figurative
representation of the Cyclical nature of the Universe and
the ecosystem itself.

Day becomes night, Summer becomes winter, periodic ice ages
come and go, even the brightness of the sun seems to
occilate in cycles.

Life forms grow, reproduce, die and the cycle continues for
generations.  Your cells eat, digest, take in energy,
eliminate waste matter and the cycle continues.

This cyclical aspect of Nature is represented in the Yuga
concept.  Don't take it literaly.  As Barry points out the
actual 'Kali Yuga' is just a myth.