On 08/27/2013 02:27 PM, authfriend wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 08/27/2013 09:53 AM, authfriend wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:
> > >
> > > (Reuters) - Americans strongly oppose U.S. intervention in
> > > Syria's civil war and believe Washington should stay out
> > > of the conflict even if reports that Syria's government
> > > used deadly chemicals to attack civilians are confirmed,
> > > a Reuters/Ipsos poll says.
> >
> > Um, non sequitur with regard to my exchange with Share.
>
> Not really. Share talked about polling. The article was about
> polls taken. A bit confused today?

No, that would be you, actually. More confused even than
Share, perhaps. Do you believe all polls ask the same
question? Do you know what question Share's hypothetical
poll would have asked? Is it the same question your poll
asked? Do you think it would have made any sense to take
the poll she imagined? Would it have asked the same
question as what was puzzling DrD? Was DrD really even
asking a question?

You still don't get it. All I was doing was providing a link to Share on a poll of Americans taken about Syrian intervention**for here information. Not sure why you bother to say it is a non sequitur. *It doesn't matter and nobody here cares! *

This is not, you should pardon the expression, rocket science.
It's basic reading comprehension.

> BTW, there were other polls taken which also showed that
> Americans by far do not support intervention in Syria. Only
> around 10% support intervention (must be MIC stockholders).

This is good. Still a non sequitur with regard to my exchange
with Share.

FYI, again nobody cares whether it is a non sequitur.