--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> On 08/27/2013 02:27 PM, authfriend wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>, Bhairitu <noozguru@> wrote:

> > <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> > > Not really. Share talked about polling. The article was about
> > > polls taken. A bit confused today?
> >
> > No, that would be you, actually. More confused even than
> > Share, perhaps. Do you believe all polls ask the same
> > question? Do you know what question Share's hypothetical
> > poll would have asked? Is it the same question your poll
> > asked? Do you think it would have made any sense to take
> > the poll she imagined? Would it have asked the same
> > question as what was puzzling DrD? Was DrD really even
> > asking a question?
>
> You still don't get it.  All I was doing was providing a
> link to Share on a poll of Americans taken about Syrian
> intervention**for here information.  Not sure why you
> bother to say it is a non sequitur. *It doesn't matter
> and nobody here cares! *

It was for Share's benefit, actually, not yours, Bhairitu.
She's been very confused about the whole polling issue,
thinking Obama would need to take a poll to determine
whether Americans would be more outraged by Assad shelling
apartment houses, or bombing suburbs with poison gas.

You don't have a lot of experience dealing with her
thinking processes, but they're just incredibly convoluted.
Her misunderstanding that I was addressing is several
layers deep. I didn't want her adding yet another layer
by thinking that the poll you mentioned had anything to do
with her hypothetical poll either way.

So relax. It wasn't *about* you, at least not until you,
not having followed my exchange with her, accused *me*
of being confused because you and she were both talking
about polls, which is pretty hilarious under the
circumstances (unlike the situation in Syria, which is
God-awful, and the situation in Washington, which is also
God-awful in a different way).