 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:52 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Obombie wants his war

On 08/27/2013 02:27 PM, authfriend wrote:

>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:
>>
>> On 08/27/2013 09:53 AM, authfriend wrote:
>> >
>> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

              intervention in
              should stay out
              Syria's government
              are confirmed,

>> > Um, non sequitur with regard to my exchange with
              Share.

>> Not really. Share talked about polling. The article
              was about
>> polls taken. A bit confused today?

You still don't get it.  All I was doing was providing a link to Share on a
poll of Americans taken about Syrian interventionfor here information.  Not
sure why you bother to say it is a non sequitur.  It doesn't matter and nobody
here cares!

>This is not, you should pardon the expression, rocket
              science.
>It's basic reading comprehension.
>
>> BTW, there were other polls taken which also showed
              that
>> Americans by far do not support intervention in
              Syria. Only
>> around 10% support intervention (must be MIC
              stockholders).

>This is good. Still a non sequitur with regard to my
              exchange
>with Share.

FYI, again nobody cares whether it is a non sequitur.

              *they* did some
              Americans are more
              they are by
              buildings.