Me? With the skin infection guy? Nah, he wasn't interested.

He was definitely sending mixed signals, though -- standing in my room, one
o'clock in the morning, and *insisting* on rolling up his shirt sleeves, to
show me his diseased dermis. Then he says, "I'm not contagious", and I was
tired, but I think he winked at me when he said it.