On 08/30/2013 10:24 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

On 8/30/2013 10:56 AM, Bhairitu wrote:

Did you look at FFL on your Android browser? It would become fairly obvious why they have this new interface. More and more people are looking at sites on mobile devices. The old format was not mobile friendly and Neo is.

Oh great! Now the nerds can post one-liners every
minute using their mobile cell phone. Go figure.

Doesn't have to be one-liners. I can dictate them via microphone and the app turns them into text. It even does it locally now with the last OS update.

Yahoo probably put a priority on getting it working on mobile. The desktop version will probably get fixed too.

The old banner was probably the wrong dimensions and they put the Kremlin placeholder there. I'll have to check other groups to see if they got the same placeholder. Obviously they didn't tell moderators they might need to provide a different picture.