On 8/30/2013 1:13 PM, jr_...@yahoo.com wrote:

It doesn't look like the rest of the world community wants another war either. This is a question that has to be settled at the UN. If Assad is guilty of violating the international law, he should be tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity. In the meantime, the UN will more likely impose some kind of sanction against Syria.

It's obvious what we need to do - we've got to send in the troops
and put a stop to this massacre. We need to band together the
allied free nations and go in and stop these people from killing
each other - we need to take over the whole Middle East and put
a legitimate government in place - one based on human rights.

These WMD are an outrage to all humanity!

For God's sake, people!!! Don't just sit by and watch this killing
on TV! Somebody go in there and help these poor women and
children and old people!

Bill Clinton didn't need no stinkin' UN to go and help the people
in Bosnia and Srebrinika! And, while we're at it, we should go into
North Korea, Russia and China and free those people too!

Obama might still decide to aid the rebels with weapons and ammunition--perhaps even impose a "no fly" zone for Assad's air force. But putting American troops on the ground would be a fatal mistake for Obama. He will ruin the already weak but recovering US economy.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

The dummies at the White House are still trying to sell a damn attack this morning despite the fact that Americans are overwhelmingly opposed to it.