 From: Share Long <sharelon...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: A dance scene that always transports me to
paradise

Thank you, Seraphita for supplying the specific context of the dance. Adds a
layer of poignancy to the scene. One of my favorite tantric teachers, David
Deida spoke about the karma the puritanical Brits incurred by their repression
of all that was natural and healthy in the Indian culture.

We have a traditionally trained Kathak performer in Fairfield, Wendy Stegall.
She also leads a troupe of Bollywood dancers who perform at various events. I
LOVE the colorful, graceful costumes!