> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Don't take this all so seriously, Judy.
> > I don't know about these other guys,
> > but I'm just majorly amused tonight at
> > you pretending not to be enlightened,
> > and striving so hard to keep up the
> > pretense.
>
> You keep getting the words wrong, Barry.  And
> you a writer...  To "pretend" something, you
> have to know it isn't true.

Exactly.  You know that it isn't true that
you are not enlightened.

> > I think it was Akasha who
> > suggested something for you to actually
> > *do* to experience enlightenment.
>
> Gosh, I could have sworn it was you who keeps
> saying there *isn't* anything you can "do" to
> experience enlightenment.

There isn't.  But you still didn't do it.
Truly foolish.

> > You blew it off.
>
> I did?
>
> > You will never actually try it.
>
> I won't?  I haven't?

You did.  You won't.  You haven't.

> > And a few weeks from now you'll
> > be back complaining that you're still in
> > ignorance.
>
> I've never complained about being in ignorance.

You've never BEEN ignorant.  But you
complain about it anyway.  Go figure.

> > If that's not funny, what is?
>
> Your inability to deal with reality.

Says the woman who is pretending to be
unenlightened.

You'll never get any of this until you
do, Judy.  And then it'll seem very funny...