> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > That's certainly been my experience.  And it's
> > > definitely progressive, as you suggest later.
> >
> > So, to clarify (my understanding), its not that you don't want to
> > be overshadowed (as in a permanent state of "overshadowment").
> > Its not that Awareness is not (never) present. Its that you
> > simply want to be overshadowed less often. That you want
> > Awareness to be Aware / present more often.
>
> Sure, preferably all the time, but I'll take
> whatever I can get!
>
> I also find that the more often/longer Awareness
> is "present," the more of a pain it is when it
> "goes away."

Just out of curiosity, did you really have me pegged
as someone who believes what you wrote in the first
sentence of the paragraph at the top?

I ask because I've said in a number of posts that the
longer I meditate, the less overshadowed I am.
And certainly MMY teaches that it's a gradual process,
so I'm not sure why any TMer would hold that belief.