On 09/19/2013 09:38 AM, punditster wrote:

Bhairitu:
> I also thought it was crazy that they tested people
> for the checking notes and puja memorization when
> rounds were at the high point...

When on a meditation course to become TM teachers I
would think that as prospective teachers you'd be
checked every day at least.

To attend TTC you had to have passed the checking notes. By the time I went to TTC I had checked over 200 people. This wasn't the attendee getting checked, Richard. It was testing you for the notes. We had to go check someone with a course leader making sure you didn't get even "one word" wrong.

If someone was "twitching uncontrollably", do you
think they'd pass a simple TM checking procedure?

Twitching is often just a blockage working it's way out. Just like a muscle spasm. The roughness on courses was more mental.

Go figure.