I am going to re-send this post of yours back to you the next time you post an
indignant message calling for the Gate Keepers of the Domes to begin allowing
people who visit Ammaji et al into the Domes.

________________________________
 From: "dhamiltony...@yahoo.com" <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:51 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Re: Mitchell Kapor

 My sense here is that you guys need
to work on forgiveness a whole lot more.  The movement is a whole lot
less authoritarian except for possibly the Prime Minister and some
his people around him.  They are a very small number anymore.  In
this new era of boards of trustees the movement is going in to a
different more collective space.   You should come visit [meditating] Fairfield
and heal your wounds.
Kindly,
-Buck

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Buck schticks (at least I hope it's schtick):

>> Kapor evidently gets angry and leaves everything. Story
> of his life evidently. And, you are using
him as a witness
> against something? You are cherry picking. Did you
> actually read the Kapor interview through? Rick Archer
> on his
interview show about spirituality, Batgap.com just
> interviewed a
psychiatrist about this kind of thing. This
> guy Kapor sounds
predisposed in life to have problems
> where ever he goes. 20 minutes
twice a day of meditation
> with liberal pranayama should proly be good enough
for
> him.

Buck, you (or your altered-state ego) would have been perfect
as course leaders of long residence courses back then. What-
ever course participants complain of -- *whatever* it is -- it
can be cured by pranayama and more (or less) TM.

And I understand. Back when I worked at the Regional Office,
I was such a TB that the implications of how we were running
those courses never occurred to me. We never -- NEVER -- gave
any thought to what we'd do if something serious came up on
one of our courses. We had no liability insurance, no doctors
on call, and no list of what the course leaders should actually
*do* if someone started "heavily unstressing," other than the
aforementioned "more (or less) TM and pranayma." Maybe
more asanas. And definitely a checking. Everyone knows that
a TM checking can cure anything.

In retrospect we were incredibly naive, and dangerously so.
But we had all bought into that core dogma thang -- "TM is
100% life-supporting." We didn't have to plan for negative
situations because by definition on a course on which every-
one was practicing TM nothing negative could ever happen.

I suspect that some here will dispute this. I further suspect
that those doing so didn't spend much time on long rounding
courses, and by "long" I mean in excess of six weeks. Those
long courses in Europe didn't have any liability or medical
insurance, either, and they certainly didn't have a team of
reliable doctors on call. But of course there was no *need*
for those things, because by definition on a TM course
nothing bad could happen. The Laws Of Nature just
wouldn't allow it.

And if anything bad *did* happen, no problemo. Whatever
it is, it can be cured with pranayama and more (or less) TM.
Maybe a checking.

--- In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

>that
 is an excellent description, Barry - I never thought of TM as a drug
with side effects but I reckon that is what it is. Like a soma pill,
with side efects!