> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
<snip>
> > I also find that the more often/longer Awareness
> > is "present," the more of a pain it is when it
> > "goes away."
>
> Still laughing uncontrollably.  It's all about
> what "you" "want" rather than what is.

That's the way it is when Awareness is not
"present."

  If you
> only learned to appreciate what already is,
> you'd have what you want.

That's the way it is when Awareness *is* "present."
Then I have the ability to appreciate what is.

And that's why it's a pain when Awareness "goes
away" and I no longer have that ability.

> The longer "you"
> "wants" it, the further away it gets.

Not in my experience.  As I said, Awareness has
become more and more "present" and for longer
and longer periods.