You must have watched a different show than I did. Or you have "preconceived notions." :-D

On 09/29/2013 11:23 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:
that's the whole point - its not about superheroes, its about the agents of shield, secret agents - the idea the network has is number one, they can't afford to pay the likes of Mark Ruffalo, or Robert Downey and if they have the superheros, they would upstage the agents, ironic since the tv version of SHIELD exists to monitor the supers, unlike the comic book version that was originally a covert and semi-military agency until the advent of the civil war story arc in Marvel comics.

*From:* Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Sunday, September 29, 2013 12:18 PM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (was Re: Breaking Bad finale conspiracy theories)

On 09/29/2013 07:03 AM, Duveyoung wrote:
I stopped watching it about half way through. Thing is for me: if Thor comes to Earth, it changes everything far more than the series' "lite" take on that event.....let alone The Hulk et alia being exposed to the masses in one stroke, and add to it aliens from a worm hole.

BAH. I wanted to resonate but it didn't happen. I needed MORE REALITY as it would be after suchlike.

On a show about "super heroes?"  Shirley, you jest. :-D