--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rory Goff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Beautiful. A few comments interleaved below.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Akasha:
> > whole paradigm about enlightenment on this list is
> > >
> > > Unc:

> > > A:
> > >
> > > U:
> > >
> > > That's the one point on all of this where I think we differ.
> > > First, I see no value in labels such as enlightenment.
> >
> > Me, either.  I was just using the terminology already
> > being used in these discussions.
> >
> > > It can create
> > > distinctions, it can creates longing for "titles", it can
create
> > > false egos, it can creates scams, etc. And the upside is?
> >
> > Giving some people who are anxious for the "title"
> > something to do with their time?  :-)

Speaking of which, perhaps someone can comment on an experience I've
had lately:

I've always had a well developed intellect, can think quickly.
However, lately my intellect has literally been operating on a
higher level. I say that because my previous experience of mental
concentration in order to think something through always felt like
it was inside my brain, and it took a lot of effort.

My recent experience is that I am thinking *above* my brain. There
seems to be a location about two hands above my head, wherein if I
focus my thinking there, my intellect seems to achieve effortless
answers to anything.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what this is, or have heard
of it before? Also feels like I'm wearing a crown, or a halo or
something. Not a big deal, just curious. Thanks-