So, now it's all about Share. This has got to be some kind of FFL record - it only took an hour for this thread to head down hill. Go figure.

On 10/2/2013 10:22 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com wrote:

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Richard, like I said to Xeno, some RWC supporters are still mad at me for the upsets RWC and I had. Some are obsessed IMO and loyal to RWC in an unhealthy and unbalanced way.

Hey Share, do you think I am obsessed and loyal to RWC in an unhealthy way? If so, tell me why you think this. If I am not obsessed in a loyal and unhealthy way then what do you think would explain my difficulties with you at times? You have gotten oodles and oodles of feedback from lots of posters here - some who truly like you, some who do not and some who have pretended to like you. We all get feedback here, directly or indirectly, on how others see us and feel about our ideas. Some use sledgehammers and others use poetry to get their views across. What I would love to see is for you to simply take responsibility when it is appropriate to do that instead of 'blaming' everyone else using reasons like "obsession" or "unhealthy" or grudge-holding. I don't care how many hundreds of times you post a day, that is not the issue. What is important to me is your deflection, constantly, away from yourself of any real 'owning' of your less than positive, shall we say, actions and inferences. You either chalk these up to superficial causes like sugar or planetary influences or to other people's shortfalls. Get real Share, it feels good.

*From:* Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>
*To:* Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:20 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Itzhak Bentov reaches for the skies

Does every message posted to this discussion group have to turn into an argument with you? Are you the new FFL moderator?

Is it alright with you Judy, if I have a one minute conversation with Share - just one minute- without you butting in to start another fight. You'd think that after thirty posts on the Post Count thread, you'd have said all you need to. I mean, what does it say about you - it's only 8:00 AM and you already slammed three people today. LoL!

Sometimes I get the feeling you want the posting limits reinstated. Go figure.