Maybe they are just JELLOS. It looks like this thread is going down the rabbit hole too. Go figure.

On 10/2/2013 9:30 AM, Share Long wrote:
Richard, like I said to Xeno, some RWC supporters are still mad at me for the upsets RWC and I had. Some are obsessed IMO and loyal to RWC in an unhealthy and unbalanced way.

*From:* Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
*To:* Richard J. Williams <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 2, 2013 8:20 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Itzhak Bentov reaches for the skies

Does every message posted to this discussion group have to turn into an argument with you? Are you the new FFL moderator?

Is it alright with you Judy, if I have a one minute conversation with Share - just one minute- without you butting in to start another fight. You'd think that after thirty posts on the Post Count thread, you'd have said all you need to. I mean, what does it say about you - it's only 8:00 AM and you already slammed three people today. LoL!

Sometimes I get the feeling you want the posting limits reinstated. Go figure.