> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> try

What
> is
> our
> if
> > >
> > > Another very useful technique, with the limitation
> > > inherent in any technique.  It must actually be
> > > practiced, not just read and discarded.
> >
> > Yes indeedydoo.  If we're not appreciating the Now,
> > and we think it would be better if we did, we should
> > practice this technique so we can get rid of all
> > those nasty obstacles sitting there in the way.
> >
> > <horselaugh>
>
> *lol* I like your laugh. No, it is not to "get rid" of the
> obstacles at all; it is to refine our attention sufficiently to
> appreciate them and integrate them as aspects of our Wholeness. :-)

Yes indeedydoo.  If we aren't sufficiently appreciating
the obstacles to be able to integrate them as aspects of
our Wholeness, and we think it would be better if we did,
we should practice this technique to get rid of all the
nasty obstacles to that appreciation and integration
sitting there in the way.

Think "infinite regress," Rory.  Think "going around in
circles."

Ask yourself whether there might be something just a bit
peculiar about the concept of "a technique to enable
us to appreciate the Now."