The odds are much greater the modern Sancta Sedes practices “Centering Prayer”
as widely taught by his church.   It is a huge meditation movement now that
dwarfs the other trademarked version we are familiar with in the marketplace of
meditations.
 http://www.centeringprayer.com/ http://www.centeringprayer.com/

 I do as I was instructed so Im not trying and neither is the The Holy Father

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, srijau@... wrote:

> what a friend we have in Francis, uses the most well researched,
> the effective technique, not for me to spell out better to just
> connect dots please and than-you

 If you're trying to imply that Pope Francis practices
TM, I for one suspect you may be correct:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2013/10/11/21190631.html
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2013/10/11/21190631.html