Heck, everybody is offering instruction in effortless “Centering Prayer”
meditation; protestants, catholics, jews, even methodists;
 http://www.centenary-ws.org/SF http://www.centenary-ws.org/SF

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Do a Google search for “Contemplative Outreach”.

 The odds are much greater the modern Sancta Sedes practices “Centering Prayer”
as widely taught by his church. It is now a huge meditation movement that
dwarfs the other trademarked version we are familiar with in the marketplace of
meditations.
 http://www.centeringprayer.com/ http://www.centeringprayer.com/

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 If you are implying that "effortless meditation" is unique to TM, it isn't.