 Barry wrote:
> For those who thought my citation of
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania was too
> strong, try to "step back" from all your decades of
> programming and look at the above.
>
> Buck seems to believe that we're now in a "new
> millennium," clearly due to the influence of a few
> butt-bouncers in a small town in the backwaters of
> Iowa.

 Barry seems to believe that he can turn back the clock to
 before January 1, 2001.

 Or maybe he was so completely preoccupied with dumping
 on TM that he missed the turn of the millennium and thinks
 it's still the 1990s:

 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Millennium
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Millennium

 > He further seems to believe that the made-up

 > titles and positions of "Trustee" or "Council" actually
 > *mean* something.

 This is getting worrisome. Barry has apparently convinced
 himself that he can eliminate the TMO by simply denying that
 it exists. I mean, we all know he has a tendency to project
 his own character flaws onto others, but it's pretty weird for
 him to project his own megalomania.

 (snip)

 > Try, just for a moment, to look at all of this without

 > all the decades of TM conditioning. If you encountered
> someone on the street talking like this, wouldn't you
> consider them a candidate for megalomania?

 Yup. And you need to see a doctor before it gets any worse.

Just sayin'...