You're right, Xeno, it's at my own doorstep. All grist for the mill.

On Friday, October 18, 2013 3:46 PM, "anartax...@yahoo.com"
<anartax...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

What I mainly object to is trashing people that a person does not even know
either in person or even online!

You are going to be objecting a lot, as this seems to be one of the human
species main preoccupations. If you know of it, you can be negative about
something. Even if it does not exist, you can be negative about an idea that
has no reality other than the words of the thought. People have emotional
wounds, and crazy ideas, and do not have a clue how to unburden them.

Here is the argument I use: Whatever it is that created the universe that
produced these things, blame that bastard, or bitch, or if gender neutral, one
can just trash 'It'. Funny thing though, what if what is disturbing can be laid
at one's own doorstep.