It looks like Barry's spiritual pursuit has morphed into nothing more than a 'get Judy' practice.

Maybe this posting to FFL is the only spiritual endeavor Barry still performs - if so, he is very dedicated seeker of ways to disagree with you.

When you stoop as low as Barry to insult other seekers, you can see how empty a life can be for a guy like that immersed in the material world. Some people just feel better when they have someone to talk to, but most people do evolve intellectually over time for the better, not devolve down to mere sophistry. Go figure.

From: Uncle Tantra
Subject: Re: The "Disappearing" Of Aran A. Mous
Newsgroups: alt.dreams.castaneda
Date: 2003-03-12 17:00:34 PST

I'm a Buddhist.

 On 10/26/2013 7:44 AM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

*Buck has agreed with me about a couple of things recently, and it's freaking Barry out.*

*
Richard wrote:
*
> You've got to remember, Buck, if Judy is for it - then Barry is against it. It's that simple.

    On 10/26/2013 6:20 AM, dhamiltony2k5@...
    <mailto:dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

*
*

*I thank you for your ongoing interest in the welfare of the Spiritual Regeneration Movement,*

*-Buck *

.>Careful, Buck. You *know* what happens to those who dare
to disagree with Ms. Authority,