I think you are jumping to a lot of quick, and incorrect, conclusions. I
remember this happening to me (guns in my face), when I lived in Oregon, nearly
40 years ago. A friend and I had been visiting friends in the Bay Area. Got a
late start going home, and ended up in Roseburg, OR around 2 AM, looking for a
gas station. We stopped at a 7-11 to ask where one might be.

Just after we left the store, and got back in the car, the robbery alarm at the
7-11 malfunctioned - cops came screaming in from all directions. They focused
on one particular vehicle, because it had four [innocent] young guys in it,
though one of the officers was also cursing at me and my friend, while
alternately pointing his weapon at our heads.

It was pretty stressful. Yeah, cops have been into a doctrine of overwhelming
force, for a *long* time. These days, they often need it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 This is just another example of the continuing militarization of local police
forces throughout the USA.

Welcome to Barack Hussein's Amerik-ass. Brought to you by all those Chicago
gangsters and their wonderful White House lackey.

Love him now?

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 This happened only about an hour's drive from where I live. I would
 think the CHP would be better than this:
 http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/photo-checkpoint-cops-point-guns-at-motorists/
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/photo-checkpoint-cops-point-guns-at-motorists/

 Coming soon to a location near you.