Bhairitu wrote:

 > I didn't SAY it was a DUI checkpoint.

 I didn't SAY you did. Better get those hallucinations checked out.

 > Instead I asked doc how he would like to have a gun pointed at his head at a
 > DUI checkpoint?  It was an
 > example

 A very poor example given what was at stake in this case. Sticking a rifle in
a car window would be seriously out of proportion at a DUI checkpoint, but not
at a checkpoint where the guy in the car has just shot four cops (and if he's
into shooting cops, he's ready to shoot anybody).

 > and those happen around here. So the cops are judge, jury and executioner
 > now?

 Ooops, another hallucination there, Bhairitu,