FUCKASHEMA. Are you happy now, BillyG? LoL!

On 10/29/2013 6:57 PM, wgm4u wrote:

She (Judy) has pulled that card on me too, more than once. It's OK if it's done politely, but not as a rebut in and of itself, which I think she likes to use it as. It's more or less nothing but a red herring used that way.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

That really upset you, did it? I mean, with your Advanced Expert Grammar Class and all that. Because it wasn't just any old ordinary dime-a-dozen typo. When it's a proper noun, the name of a place, which has been in print zillions of times in the last year, it just amazes me that anybody could get the /last letter/ wrong, giving the name a whole different syllable at the end. I guess maybe you don't read much in the way of news, huh?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

    > Yeah, Richard but I think my best cheering up of Judy occurred when I
misspelled
    > Fukushima. One wrong letter and she was happily correcting. Did someone
say: do
    less and
    > accomplish more (-:

Ha ha ha.