Hey, you misspelled sure - better get some smarts if you want to dialog around here, Judy. We don't put up with that shit! LoL!

On 10/30/2013 1:17 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:

*Right, suuuuuuuuure you do, Share. LOL. *

*
Share babbled:
*

> Judy, I look at it like how the Navajos leave a mistake in the weaving of a blanket to honor the Great Spirit,

> the only one who creates perfection.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

That really upset you, did it? I mean, with your Advanced Expert Grammar Class and all that. Because it wasn't just any old ordinary dime-a-dozen typo. When it's a proper noun, the name of a place, which has been in print zillions of times in the last year, it just amazes me that anybody could get the /last letter/ wrong, giving the name a whole different syllable at the end. I guess maybe you don't read much in the way of news, huh?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > Yeah, Richard but I think my best cheering up of Judy occurred when
        I misspelled
        > Fukushima. One wrong letter and she was happily correcting.
        Did someone say: do less and
        > accomplish more (-:

    Ha ha ha.