Thanks, wgm, maybe there's hope for me yet with regards to authfriend! Hey I
liked what you posted about Rick's latest Batgap interview. I guess you're
doing pretty good even if you don't know about the gap (-:

 Will read again and try to give a more serious response...

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 She (Judy) has pulled that card on me too, more than once. It's OK if it's
done politely, but not as a rebut in and of itself, which I think she likes to
use it as. It's more or less nothing but a red herring used that way.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 That really upset you, did it? I mean, with your Advanced Expert Grammar Class
and all that. Because it wasn't just any old ordinary dime-a-dozen typo. When
it's a proper noun, the name of a place, which has been in print zillions of
times in the last year, it just amazes me that anybody could get the last
letter wrong, giving the name a whole different syllable at the end. I guess
maybe you don't read much in the way of news, huh?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 > Yeah, Richard but I think my best cheering up of Judy occurred when I
 > misspelled
 > Fukushima. One wrong letter and she was happily correcting. Did someone say:
 > do less and
 > accomplish more (-:

 Ha ha ha.