Why not just put up a web page like the one Andrew put up about you - The
Junkyard Dog aka The Author's Friend?
You guys do know how to put up a web page, right?  You two seem to be
really into social networking! LoL!

[image: Inline image 1]

 You've heard of 'My Space'. And, you've heard of 'Facebook'. My new social
networking site will be called 'My Face'.

Just post pictures of your face, nothing else, and then post comments about
each others face.  Everyone loves to make comments about other people's
faces.  Don't know HTML? Send me a photo of your face along with your real
name and I'll put up it  up on the web for you.

http://www.rwilliams.us/myface/