Hey, Judy, you're working late tonight! Everyone knows that you and Barry read every word that's posted here. You probably take your smart phone to the bathroom with you when you take a crap. LoL!

You better get used to me posting, because I'm just getting warmed up.

P.S. It's been a long time since you posted anything interesting to read. Why are almost all of your messages these days on one single line and all begin with RE:? Go figure.