--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> turq, how did it change your life? When I saw Chariots of Fire I
realized that movies could be a positive influence. Next I entered an
RTVF grad program, Radio, Television, Film. Which funnily enough lead to
my returning to FF, something I had never planned to do.

Strangely enough, something similar. In Bob Dylan and Richard
Farina, I found artists whose songs and writings convinced me
that they had Been There, Done That with weird shit I was going
through, but earlier. Thus I realized that I could learn from
their experience.

I think that was the first time I considered becoming one of them,
and rather than becoming stuck behind the eight ball of societal
trends, get in front of them.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I4pIULFGLIx80;xa0;xa0;xc2; >