--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> Yep, good memories, good memories....here is an acoustic
> concert of the three of them.  Just give up and listen to the
> whole concert.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjbq6K2ziDQ
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjbq6K2ziDQ>

Excellent. Great find.

Our friend Joe wrote on another forum that he just saw
CSNY in San Francisco a few days ago, and they nailed
it there, too. For some people, the bodies get older but
the voices don't. The first "Supergroup," and they're
still pretty super.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtFRsCXRcchttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v\
=WGtFRsCXRcc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtFRsCXRcc