As you may have gathered by now I am not big on theoretical spiritual teachings
nor am I a leaner towards book learning on things spiritual or the following of
gurus. I tried it once and although it was interesting it ended rather badly.
So I can not take sides in this debate about who has practiced tantric yoga
with the greatest alacrity or whose Buddhist monk friend was/is higher on the
evolutionary scale. So if you two want to spar over this kind of thing go right
ahead. I'll be out in the forest somewhere listening to the owls.

On Friday, November 1, 2013 8:54:27 AM, Richard J. Williams