what in the world are you all talking about? Who doesn't go for four or five
hours without food or water?? People including me do that all the time.
On Sun, 11/3/13, jr_...@yahoo.com <jr_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Michelle Pfeiffer escaped from a cult
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 4:17 AM

       Doc.
 What
 did you experience after four hours without food or water?
  Were you also meditating during the fast?

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com,
 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 I did it, once, for *four*
 solid hours. Two years ago, around Columbus Day.

 Nothing - not even a peanut,
 or half cup of tap water - zip. You probably don't
 believe me, but its true. I think my years of TM helped, a
 lot. I must have been in a trance or something, to withstand
 it. I seriously thought I was going to pass out. Almost like
 Richard Harris, in that scene, from, "A Man Called
 Horse".

 Even so, I am working with a
 teacher, now, who says I can achieve *five hours*, of
 non-food, non-water - no problem. He's expensive, but
 worth it. I think he's Indian. Total cost is ~$1,000
 (not including the non-food and non-water, of course).

 This is a tough crowd, here on
 FFL, so I'll say up front: This guy is no cult leader.
 After all, I've been around the block. Don't
 knock it, 'til you've tried it.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Michelle Pfeiffer,
 the actress, has disclosed that she was once part of a
 “cult” which believed humans can exist without food or
 water.http://tinyurl.com/odb3y4c