 Subject: RE: RE: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Michelle Pfeiffer escaped from a cult
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 1:46 PM

       I do not envy you - My brother in law is also
 type 2. Went from being a big overweight guy, to skinny as a
 rail. Hang in there.
 very fair trade you propose, my virtual thousand, for more
 real stories! OK!

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
 <fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 as a type two
 diabetic, which I am, there are times when my blood sugar is
 high enough that I have to go for more than four hours
 without food - it doesn't happen often, but it does
 happen.

 Separately from that, yesterday I had a number of errands to
 run requiring me to drive a good distance - I left the house
 at 12:30 pm got back at 4:30 pm - I had my breakfast at
 10:00 am which consisted of two vegetarian sausage patties
 on one piece of Ezekial bread with Duke's mayo and about
 8 ozs of water.

 No food or water from 10:30 am till about quarter till five
 and that was one trader joe's lemon bar - had a home
 emergency that required my attention from 5 pm till I had a
 pot pie for supper at 9 pm -

 even before I started having blood sugar problems, I was
 used to going more than four hours without food or water -
 that's kind of how many people I know have done, when
 you are working at certain jobs that's just how you do.

 I once had a job driving for a courier service, leaving the
 base at 8:00 am, and if I was lucky having lunch in the
 vehicle around 1 or 2 pm - having had breakfast at 7 am
 before leaving the house - its just life.

 Its not my business how you spend your money, but if you
 wanna pay me that thousand I will be glad to entertain you
 with more of my stories of my misspent youth and you can eat
 and drink all you like as you read 'em.

  On Sun, 11/3/13, doctordumbass@...
 <doctordumbass@...>