 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Michelle Pfeiffer escaped from a cult
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com";
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 4:33 PM

 My
 Mom's doc is sending her to a nutritionist because her
 blood sugar is so high even though she injects insulin every
 day. She went from being normal to borderline to Type 2 and
 now, daily injections. A big problem is that she doesn't
 like traditional breakfast food. And I think she doesn't
 quite get that carbs contribute to high blood sugar. Anyway,
 I've got high hopes about this consult on Tuesday.

 On Sunday, November
 3, 2013 10:27 AM, Bhairitu <noozguru@... mailto:noozguru@...>
 wrote:

 Isn't
 that why they call it "break
 fast"?

 People who have experienced hypoglycemia get very
 paranoid about
 missing meals.   In the 1970s among
 TM'er hypoglycemia was rampant
 mainly due to eating bad vegetarian diets.  Many
 went back to
 eating meat and felt better.  Maybe some truth in
 MMY's "eat what
 your mother puts before you?"  We are
 essentially what our
 ancestors ate.

 If one is paranoid about hypoglycemia the tendency is
 to overeat
 rather than do the anal and inconvenient small meals
 throughout
 the day.