According to John Lennon, Cliff Richard's hit 'Move It',1958, was the first
authentic rock and roll song. According to John, "before Cliff and the
Shadows, there had been nothing worth listening to in British music."

Cliff Richard In The Park 11 Move It
http://youtu.be/Ncff-Qn7TLI

[image: Inline image 1]

Cliff Richard - Devil Woman 1976
http://youtu.be/px7ilisAGj0

Cliff Richard - We Don't Talk Anymore 1979
http://youtu.be/htZir_Taizg