She wrote it largely to facilitate her healing process and it isn't a
comprehensive look at the Amma organization, but it blows the lid off of Amma
as the "hugging saint" or "saint" in any respect, in ways that would create the
need for one to engage in some serious mind-bending denial to continue to see
her (particularly as a hanger-on).  Well, I guess I just gave it a review of
sorts, but pay no attention.  I like stories of people and their lives.  Smile.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 Emily, I have just purchased the book and it looks like a good read. I know
really nothing about Amma other than what I have read about her here at FFL.
Having emerged from a cult experience myself I will be looking forward to
seeing what the author has to say.

 ---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Emily, did you find that reading this book shed some light on the experiences
you and your daughters had when you went to see Amma in person?

 On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:39 AM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>