Authfriend is worth listening to - a war horse in the best of possible ways.
She is challenging but she is a defender of truth and abhors a liar or a
phoney. Stay cool and tell your story. There are some of us who welcome reality
here.

---In fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Will do authfriend - as the need and context arises. But no one is condemned
of course, you see I had to take a strong stand against the ignorance and
dishonesty of these three posters - Rick, Buck and Share. As I said Buck and
Share seemed pretty inane and harmless, Rick OTOH not. And astonishingly none
of them surely has read the book.

 Of course your suggestions are welcome, you are asking me to adopt a civil,
balanced tone and I have nothing against it, unfortunately my samskaras are
such that I react very strongly against ignorance and dishonesty. Rather than
dispute and challenge of my assessments of these three posters you seem to be
making gratuitous, presumptuous remarks about my motivations and intentions
which I don't agree with. Perhaps you feel I'm a newcomer and thereby should be
deferential in my conversation with old timers here and adopt a civil rather
than inflammatory dialogue? Either way I don't agree with that - each poster
whether new or old here has an equal right, freedom to conduct a dialogue on
topics of their interest here while following the rules of this list.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Here's a suggestion: Why don't you talk about Amma and how awful she is rather
than about individuals on FFL and how awful they are?