And DO NOT, whatever you do, get in the way of Share's Avoidance Dance.

 Share pleaded:

 > Richard, forget dialog! How about a nice photo of the salad bar at Whole
 > Foods? Make sure
 > it includes the various quinoa salads, thank you (-:

 On Thursday, November 21, 2013 9:00 AM, Richard J. Williams <punditster@...>
wrote:

 Is it alright with you gals if I have a dialog with Share - for just about one
or two minutes? Thanks in advance.

 On 11/20/2013 4:05 PM, authfriend@... mailto:authfriend@... wrote:

   HAHAHAHAHA! Yes, pretend not to understand and ask Richard. That'll really
help.

 Do you think you can make yourself look just a little bit more ridiculous,
Share?

<sharelong60@...> mailto:sharelong60@... wrote:

 I did not write those words to Emily so I don't know why she put them in
quotes. Richard, do you know what Judy is getting at?

 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 3:48 PM, "authfriend@..."