Just for the record, Share isn't this stupid. She pretends to be this stupid.

Share babbled:

 > Just for the record, I don't know why Emily put those words in quotes
 > because I did not
 > write these words to her.

 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 2:07 PM, "emilymaenot@..." <emilymaenot@...>
wrote:

   "Emily, step away from the computer. Take that little dog on a walk.
Sincerely, Share."   Thank you Share, I'll do that. The sun is shining today
and I am in a good mood. Sincerely, Emily.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emilymaenot@...> wrote:

 *YOU WROTE THE POST SHARE*  *IT WAS MEAN AND ANGRY SHARE*  *FEEL THE FEELINGS
SHARE*

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 I believe Obbajee posted recently and Susan about a month ago. But you both
want to exclude them from Emily's assessment for an obvious reason.

 On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:32 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>